|Policy on Ethics and Business Conduct
(As Amended and Adopted by the Board of Directors of NVE Corporation July 20,
NVE has and will continue to uphold the highest levels of business
ethics and personal integrity in all types of transactions and interactions.
To this end, this Code of Ethics serves to (1) emphasize the Company's
commitment to ethics and compliance with the law; (2) set forth
basic standards of ethical and legal behavior; (3) provide reporting
mechanisms for known or suspected ethical or legal violations; and
(4) help prevent and detect wrongdoing.
The values embodied in the NVE Corporation Code of Ethics are meant
to guide the business decisions of our organization. The Code of
Ethics tells us that we should strive to be trustworthy, to respect
all people, to be responsible to our constituents and publics, fair
in our dealings, and caring of the people we affect.
This Code of Ethics will apply to all of our officers, directors, and employees.
NVE Code of Ethics
It is the responsibility of all employees to adhere to the following principles:
1. We will always be honest and truthful.
2. We will adhere to the letter and spirit of all applicable governmental laws,
rules and regulations.
3. We will not tolerate bribery and we will walk away from business if necessary.
4. We will handle all actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal
and professional relationships in an ethical manner.
5. All public filings will contain full, fair, accurate, timely,
and understandable disclosure.
6. All public communications will include full, fair, accurate,
timely and understandable disclosure.
7. All employees will promptly report to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors any violations of this Code.
8. We will protect employees who report violations of this code from unfair
and undue repercussion by those accused.
9. All employees will be held accountable for adherence to this Code.